Who we are
EUROPIC INTERIM SRL is a temporary work agency that carries out activities of recruitment, employment and posting of workers in the field of constructions in the European labour markets. Its head office is located in village of Sacadat, Commune of Sacadat, no. 151A, Bihor County, with Sole Identification Number (CUI) 32322632 and contact data: Phone 0359 462 808, 0040 742 525 372, 0033 668 789 906 and E-mail address: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
- The confidentiality of our website visitors is highly important to us and we hereby undertake to protect it. This policy explains what we will do with your personal information.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- information on your computer, including IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and the operating system;
- information on the visits and the use of this website, including the source of recommendation, duration of the visit, page views and website navigation paths;
- information such as your e-mail address, which you enter when you register on our website;
- information such as your name and email address, which you enter to set up subscriptions to our emails and / or our newsletters;
- information you enter while using the services on our website;
- information generated while using our website, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications you send us by e-mail or through our website, including the content of communications and metadata thereof;
- any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person's consent for both the disclosure and the processing of his/her personal information in accordance with this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
The personal information transmitted through our website shall be used for the purposes specified by this policy or in the pages of the website. We may use your personal information:
- for the administration of our website and our business;
- to customize our website for you;
- the authorization to use the services available on our website;
- sending commercial communications for information purposes;
- sending by e-mail expressly requested notifications;
- sending our newsletter by e-mail, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want this communication);
- sending marketing communications regarding our business or the companies of carefully selected third parties, which we consider may be of interest to you, by mail or, where you have specifically consented, by e-mail or similar technologies (you can inform us at any time if you no longer want to receive marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information on our users (these third parties will not be able to identify any user by using this information);
- addressing requests and complaints made by you or about you regarding our website;
- maintaining the security of our website and preventing fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions regulating the use of our website (including monitoring of private messages sent through our private messaging service);
- other uses.
D. Disclosure of personal information
If you send personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and use this information in accordance with the scope of the agreement you provide us.
The confidentiality settings may be used to limit the publication of your information on our website and they may be changed using the confidentiality switches on the website.
Without your express consent, we will not provide your personal information to third parties for direct marketing on behalf of those third parties or any other third party.
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional advisers, agencies, suppliers or subcontractors as it may reasonably be required for the purposes of this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this shall include our subsidiaries, the parent company and all of its subsidiaries) as it may reasonably be necessary for the purposes provided for in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by the law;
- in connection with any potential or ongoing legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and thus reducing credit risk);
- to any person we reasonably consider that he/she could address a court or other competent authority to disclose personal information if, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority could order the disclosure of personal information.
Except for the situations provided for in this policy, we shall not provide your personal information to third parties.
E. International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information in accordance with this policy.
- The information collected may be transferred between the following countries in which there are not any personal data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the European Economic Area: the United States of America, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- The personal information that you publish on our website or that you submit for publication on our website may be available via the Internet worldwide. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
- You expressly agree to the transfers of personal information described in this Section (E).
F. Retention of personal information
- This Section F sets out our data retention policies and procedures, which are designed to help ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
- The personal information we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be retained longer than it is necessary for that purpose or purposes.
- Notwithstanding the other provisions included in this Section F, we shall keep documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data:
- To the extent required by the law;
- If we consider that such documents may be relevant for any ongoing or future legal proceedings; and
- to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties for the purpose of preventing fraud and thus reducing credit risk);
G. Security of your personal information
- We shall take reasonable technical and organizational precautionary measures in order to prevent the loss, misuse or modification of your personal information.
- We shall store all personal information you provide on our secure servers (password and firewall protected).
- You took note that the transmission of information over the internet is usually unsafe and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should occasionally check this page to ensure that you understand any changes brought to this policy. We may notify you on changes to this policy by e-mail or by private messaging system on our website.
I. Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to and details about third party sites. We have no control over and we shall not be responsible for the confidentiality policies and practices of third parties.
J. Update of information
Please inform us if the personal information we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.